MultitrackStudio can be controlled using a pen (stylus) instead of a mouse. It basically works just like a mouse, but there are some convenient extras:
- You can scroll mixer sections vertically by grabbing a mixer section and moving the pen. Do not place the pen on a control (a knob, a button etc.). Using the level meter is OK.
- Pianoroll and Score editors can be scrolled vertically using the lefthand part of the editor.
- Editors can be scrolled horizontally using the main window's bottom bar.
- You can pull a track's Edit button horizontally to pop up its rightclick menu.
- You can pull a mixer section's collapse button (in the top right corner) horizontally to pop up its rightclick menu.
- You can pull down a marker to pop up a menu with rename options etc.
- You can press the tranport's play button for a second to start cycling.
- You can press an effect/instrument slot for a second to pop up the effect/instrument selector.
- There are onscreen keyboards for typing text (see the "Keyboards for Pen" button in the Preferences window).