New in MultitrackStudio for iPad 4.2
- 3 additional track colors. The existing ones have been fine tuned.
- MIDI tracks respond to MIDI keyboard if one of its effects is visible (just like it already did for the instrument slot).
- Supports MIDI NRPN parameters.
- Dot Editor now has Position box and "To grid" button. Applies to Automated Fader, MIDI controller and automation editors.
- AU plugins that crash no longer lose their settings when they're reloaded.
- Fixed: Volume fader in audio track Edit Control pane could cause crash under certain conditions.
- Tempo editor 'Stretch Accelerando' option (from SEL menu) now works as expected with mouse or trackpad.
- mouse/keyboard: 'Option' mouse modifier for track's Play, Rec, Mute and Solo buttons: toggles all same-color tracks.
- mouse/keyboard: Shift key can be used in Pianoroll/Drum editors to ignore the Snap button, so you can add/move notes anywhere.