New in MultitrackStudio for iPad 4.7.1
- Fixed: Onscreen keyboard Fourths and string layouts didn't work on iPad Mini.
Release 4.7 (February 20, 2023)
- Onscreen keyboard supports presets.
- Onscreen keyboard features new 'Fourths' layout. Has 8 rows of cells, supports Glide and supports playing multiple notes on a single row.
- Onscreen keyboard Guitar, Bass and Violin layouts now support Glide (optionally).
- Automation Recording for AU plugins (Pro Extension).
- EQ: preset menu items show a small version of the curve you see in the EQ window.
- MultitrackStudio Instruments: Sine Wave instrument now responds to polyphonic aftertouch.
- Grid bars (above the editors) now show markers names instead of just a triangle.
- Fixed: MIDI "poly mode" controller messages were sent instead of "all notes off".
- Fixed: an error could occur if you tapped the 'MIDI Keyboard' button multiple times while an AU plugin was loading.