|News : MultitrackStudio for iPad 3.5.1|
MultitrackStudio for iPad 3.5.1 (July 31, 2019):
- Compressor now has 3 programs: Clean, Vintage and Vintage Warm (it used to be Vintage only).
- Compressor: Clean program has sidechain input selector, so it can be used for ducking etc. (requires Pro Extension)
- AU audio effect and instrument plugins can have sidechain input. It can receive other tracks. (requires Pro Extension)
- Fixed: editing compressed audio files (mp3 etc.) caused error in version 3.5.
- Fixed: an error occurred if an AU plugin app was installed or uninstalled before showing a plugin selector in MTS.
MultitrackStudio for iPad 3.5 (June 24, 2019):
- Onscreen MIDI keyboard: keyboard, string, drum and matrix layouts are now (optionally) velocity sensitive.
- Onscreen MIDI keyboard: Finger Vibrato option no longer makes keyboard and string layouts monophonic (but finger vibrato only works if just one note is playing).
- Onscreen MIDI keyboard: keyboard, string and matrix layouts can now generate polyphonic aftertouch (by moving finger upwards).
- MultitrackStudio Instruments: bowed strings, winds and synths now respond to polyphonic aftertouch (it increases the volume level).
- Polyphonic aftertouch editor names now mention note name rather than key number (ie. 'C5' instead of '60').
- AU Plugin Manager. You can override plugin name, add category to name and change text that appears in slot. And you can hide a plugin from effect, instrument and/or MIDI effect selectors.
- SoundFont Manager. You can override soundfont name and add category to name.
- AU plugins and IAA apps can now reliably detect MultitrackStudio transport stop.
- Now uses Audiobus SDK 3.0.7.
- Various fixes and improvements.