Automatic Delay compensation is available in:
- Tracks which are in playback mode. The delay is compensated if it's 10 ms or more.
- Group and Master sections. The delay is compensated if it's 1 ms or more.
- Effect Return sections. There's no minimum delay here.
- Multi Effects, Stereo Effects, Parallel Effects and Mid/Side Effects loaded in the aforementioned mixer sections. There's no minimum delay here.
- MultitrackStudio Instruments (playback mode).
- The Output mixer of VST/AU plugins that have more than 2 outputs.
Delay compensation is NOT available in:
- The "Side Chain" box of sidechaining effects (Dynamics etc.).
- The instruments in the Multi Instrument (the effects do have PDC).