New in MultitrackStudio 7
- Mac OS X version
1. Mac OS X versionMultitrackStudio is now available for Mac as well.
The Mac version works with OS X 10.7 (Lion) and 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
The Mac version has all the features of the Windows version with a few exceptions:
- No touchscreen support.
- VST plugins can't be "bridged", only 32 bit plugins are supported.
- No DX plugins.
It also has some features the Windows version doesn't have:
- Supports Audio Unit plugins.
- Can open existing .aac, .ac3, .aifc, .caf, .mp4, .m4a, .snd, .au and .sd2 files.
Songs recorded with the Windows version can be used in the Mac version and vice versa.
2. OtherThe Windows versions have been updated as well.
- New Standard color theme.
- Better DPI scaling.
- All versions now support .aif files (was Pro Plus only)
- Onscreen MIDI keyboard now works while MIDI Keyboard Splitter window is visible.
- Mousewheel on small strips on left/right side now scrolls mixer sections vertically.
- "Bridged" VST plugins received incorrect tempo information.
- Master Limiter's RMS meter didn't work at 192 kHz samplerate.
- A couple of other fixes.